Financial calculators are electronic devices that help you make and estimate, or calculate, your finances. It performs very well for business or finance related calculations. They are becoming popular by the day, as many new technologies with better and faster services are also coming up.
Some of the common calculators are:
- Mortgage Calculators. Most of the websites offer these calculators for free. This calculator estimates the mortgage and breaks it down for you, showing how much you would need to pay every month. It also shows mortgages for different tenures.
Through this calculator, you can easily choose between various options to get the best mortgage tenure for yourself. Saving you from paying the interests on your loan, you can also choose whether a long-term or short-term tenure is most suited to your needs.
- Automobile Calculators. These calculators will help you calculate the simple interest on your car loan. You can customize the duration of the loans, add down payments and deduce how much you will have to pay each month.
These type of calculators need to be updated regularly in accordance to the interests rates.
- Tax Calculators. You can use these calculators to estimate your income tax or tax returns. Knowing beforehand if you will owe any amount of your taxes by the end of the year will prepare you to take necessary steps.
All you need to do is fill in the required information. The calculators will do the work and let you know if you have any owed tax.
- Credit Card Calculators. Just like any other financial calculator, this device helps you to calculate the amount of interest you have paid and the amount remaining. You can calculate the minimum payment per month, the owed balance, and interest rate. Using this calculator even before you have opted for the credit card loan is even more helpful as it can help you determine the amount of interest you might save.
- Insurance Calculators. Insurance calculators assist you in calculating health, life, car or any other type of insurance. Using this device will let you know the amount you need to pay for your preferred type of insurance. For example, for a life insurance you only need to add the details of the insurance. The calculator will do the work and you will get the amount you need to pay for it.
If you have to choose between two or more insurances, you can also take help of this device to opt for the most suitable insurance.
Image credit: s746.photobucket.com/